PeterCamilleri (Peter Camilleri)
- Login: PeterCamilleri
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/03/2015
- Last connection: 02/13/2016
- 04:22 PM Ruby master Bug #12035: scanf suspicious results.
- That is what is so perplexing. The format I used was '%[a] %[b] %[c]'
Please note the explicit spaces between the fo...
- 03:58 AM Ruby master Bug #12035: scanf suspicious results.
- I think you're missing the point. Of course %s would seem to work in this case.
My question is about the %\[set\] (...
- 06:01 PM Ruby master Bug #12035 (Rejected): scanf suspicious results.
- The code: 'a b c'.scanf('%[a] %[b] %[c]')
yields the result: ["a"] and not ["a","b","c"] as expected.
So far it...
- 02:56 PM Ruby master Bug #11031 (Rejected): Segmentation Fault on Gem Uninstall
- I launched Ruby 2.1.5p273 and entered 'gem uninstall minitest' enter, then hit 2 to remove v5.5.0 and then... kahboom...
Also available in: Atom