agrimm (Andrew Grimm)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/08/2009
- Last connection: 07/11/2014
- Ruby (Contributor, 01/28/2013)
- 11:01 PM Ruby master Bug #5828: Non anonymous classes can't be frozen, cloned and then inspected
- I'm happy for this bug to be closed, as I don't have a need to freeze and clone a class.
- 09:11 AM Ruby master Bug #9340 (Closed): Document order related behavior in Array#uniq
- The behavior of Array#uniq without a block in Ruby 2.1.0 is inconsistent with the behavior of Array#uniq in Ruby 2.0....
- 11:08 AM Ruby master Bug #8975: Confusing code sample for assert_send
- To be honest, it's not so much a "legacy app" issue as a "legacy programmer" issue.
I started programming back in ...
- 07:48 AM Ruby master Bug #8975 (Closed): Confusing code sample for assert_send
- Test::Unit::Assertsions#assert_send has the code sample
assert_send([[1, 2], :member?, 1]) # -> pass
- 07:37 AM Ruby master Feature #8691: Add warning for variable that is re-assigned but not re-used
- Yes, close the ticket. If someone else wants the functionality, or has implemented the functionality and wants to sub...
- 08:26 AM Ruby master Feature #8691: Add warning for variable that is re-assigned but not re-used
- A third party tool that I use, called Rubocop, has implemented such functionality. https://github.com/bbatsov/rubocop...
- 08:52 AM Ruby master Feature #8691 (Closed): Add warning for variable that is re-assigned but not re-used
- The following code
a = 42
b = a.to_s
a = 56
Does not currently generat...
- 04:54 PM Ruby master Bug #8351 (Closed): Error message is not grammatical
- Enumerable#chunk has the error message "symbol begins with an underscore is reserved".
This is not grammatical. As...
- 10:29 PM Ruby master Bug #7920 (Closed): Version of RubyGems in NEWS incorrect
- NEWS claims that RubyGems 2.0.0.preview2 is used, but according to ChangeLog, 2.0.0 (non-preview) is used.
- 03:51 PM Ruby master Feature #7730 (Closed): Top level variables aren't checked for assigned but unused behavior
- In the following code, variable a in the method gets a warning, but variable b in top level code doesn't get any warn...
Also available in: Atom