yoongkang (Yoong Kang Lim)
- Login: yoongkang
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/02/2015
- Last connection: 06/12/2015
- 01:22 PM Ruby master Bug #11209: [PATCH] Fix for String#+ when subclassed
- You mean the original behaviour was intentional?
- 01:30 AM Ruby master Bug #11209: [PATCH] Fix for String#+ when subclassed
- My apologies, just realised the previous patch file was in the wrong format. Uploaded a new patch.
- 02:42 PM Ruby master Bug #11209 (Closed): [PATCH] Fix for String#+ when subclassed
- See #10845.
I also have a Github PR at https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/920.
Also available in: Atom