rubys (Sam Ruby)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/26/2009
- Last connection: 03/23/2013
- 10:12 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8156: native extensions won't load on Ubuntu
- My apologies, I have indeed verified that I can build Ruby myself successfully on Ubuntu, and have opened an issue on...
- 09:30 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8156 (Third Party's Issue): native extensions won't load on Ubuntu
- This worked with previous builds of ruby. I've tracked it down to somewhere between revision 39832 and 39842.
- 12:53 AM Backport191 Bug #3561 (Open): ruby-1.9.3-r28570 test/unit gem activation failure
- 07:38 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #3235: Stack Traceback running irb on Linux
I'm uploading a new backtrace that is running straight from the command line.
I am using rvm. For the b...
- 10:40 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #3235: Stack Traceback running irb on Linux
Correction: regression was introduced by:
- 09:25 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #3235 (Open): Stack Traceback running irb on Linux
Execute "irb" from the command line with no parameters.
- 10:55 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #3233 (Closed): cgi: uninitialized constant File::BINARY
$ ruby -v -e 'require "cgi"'
ruby 1.8.8dev (2010-05-02) [x86_64-linux]
- 09:13 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #2555: "case n when *VALID" Broken in Ruby 1.8.8; affects Ruby on Rails
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/repositories/revision/ruby-18?rev=26737 reverts http://svn.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin...
- 11:26 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #2555: "case n when *VALID" Broken in Ruby 1.8.8; affects Ruby on Rails
The test case provided still fails.
As near as I can tell, changeset r26589 only contains test cases, bu...
- 03:18 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #2555: "case n when *VALID" Broken in Ruby 1.8.8; affects Ruby on Rails
I should have mentioned that the attachment is the test case.
Also available in: Atom