Iristyle (Ethan Brown)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/02/2015
- Last connection: 06/19/2017
- 09:28 PM Ruby master Bug #11033: OpenSSL related threading issues in Ruby 2.1 and 2.2
- Thank you @rhenium - I had not realized that openssl is packaged differently for Ruby 2.4
I have a pull request op...
- 01:41 PM Ruby master Bug #11033: OpenSSL related threading issues in Ruby 2.1 and 2.2
- This ticket is marked as closed - but I only see OpenSSL 2.0.4 in the trunk branch on GitHub per https://github.com/r...
- 01:23 AM Ruby master Bug #11033: OpenSSL related threading issues in Ruby 2.1 and 2.2
- Also seeing this issue crop up in AppVeyor - specifically under Ruby 2.4 testing. We haven't seen this in previous R...
- 08:41 PM Ruby master Feature #13488: Set Encoding.default_external to UTF-8 on Windows
- I agree that changing the default to UTF-8 is not appropriate on Windows in a Ruby 2.x release.
Should a change oc...
- 10:25 PM Ruby master Bug #13170: OpenSSL::X509::Name#eql? broken in Ruby 2.4.0
- A colleague has posted a pull request at https://github.com/ruby/openssl/pull/100 fixing this issue.
- 10:15 PM Ruby master Bug #13170 (Closed): OpenSSL::X509::Name#eql? broken in Ruby 2.4.0
- Previously the behavior in Ruby `2.3.1` and earlier was:
 pry(main)> OpenSSL::X509::Name.new([['CN', 'foo'...
- 10:23 PM Ruby master Bug #12371: Windows Nano Server WIN32OLE compatibility
- Masaki -
I apologize for missing your response. There is a pull request open at https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pul...
- 01:25 AM Ruby master Feature #12650: Use UTF-8 encoding for ENV on Windows
- If you could rethink the plan to wait until Ruby 3, that would be great.
I would expect Ruby to normalize on UTF-8...
- 05:10 PM Ruby master Bug #12371: Windows Nano Server WIN32OLE compatibility
- Masaki - have you had a chance to look at this? The Nano Server RTM is due out soon, and it will fail when `OleIniti...
- 04:06 PM Ruby master Bug #8822: Incorrect encoding for ENV in Windows
- I don't believe this is properly fixed.
I just left a comment at https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/9715#note-5, an...
Also available in: Atom