slash_nick (Ryan Hosford)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/24/2015
- Last connection: 04/06/2018
- 05:45 AM Ruby master Feature #12133: Ability to exclude start when defining a range
- Here's what I would've written: (see: sample [range_sections](https://gist.githubusercontent.com/rthbound/aa6b4053c57...
- 03:29 PM Ruby master Feature #12133: Ability to exclude start when defining a range
- Yui NARUSE wrote:
> On such case, an implementation will be something like following.
> If you want more easy to...
- 04:30 PM Ruby master Feature #12133: Ability to exclude start when defining a range
- Please accept apologies for confusion caused by non-matching parenthesis/brackets -- this notation is just a standard...
- 08:31 PM Ruby master Feature #12133 (Feedback): Ability to exclude start when defining a range
- An intuitive, approach would be to allow defining ranges like so:
- 09:21 PM Ruby master Misc #12122 (Closed): Array Documentation (set intersection, union)
- **Set Intersection**
* Most know what intersection means, but saying the operation excludes duplicates could be mi...
- 09:30 PM Ruby master Bug #12036 (Closed): Enumerator's automatic rewind behavior
- When enumerating an enumerator, the enumerator automatically rewinds when #next raises an error. The concern here is ...
- 07:50 PM Ruby master Misc #11548 (Closed): FileUtils#remove_tailing_slash is a poor method name
- One would expect this method to be called `remove_trailing_slash`
I asked around on IRC and the consensus is this ...
Also available in: Atom