Backport rubygems fix from upstream repo for Ruby 2.2.x
Rubygems fixed bug that was introduced by Rubygems 2.4.5 on Ruby 2.2.0.
This bug is backported 2.4.x branch on rubygems upstream repository.
Please backport attached patch into ruby_2_2 branch.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Backport changed from 2.1: DONTNEED, 2.2: REQUIRED, 2.3: DONTNEED to 2.1: DONTNEED, 2.2: DONE, 2.3: DONTNEED
The patch applied to
ruby_2_2 at r55357.
- Backport changed from 2.1: DONTNEED, 2.2: DONE, 2.3: DONTNEED to 2.1: DONTNEED, 2.2: REQUIRED, 2.3: DONTNEED
... but reverted at r55365 because of test failures.
Please check the patch and retry.
- Assignee set to hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
I confirmed that tests of 2.4.x branch on upstream repository are broken now.
I try to fix this on rubygems repository at first.
Thank you for your advice.
Ah, please also confirm about version number of rubygems.
Current version in ruby_2_2 is 126.96.36.199.
The patched version should be 188.8.131.52? or other one?
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- Related to Bug #12579: Backport rubygems fix from upstream repo for Ruby 2.2.x (2) added
rubygems-2.4.x still failed tests on the upstream repository. I have no time for investigating it.
Please backport #12579 before this patch.
- Status changed from Feedback to Rejected
This is not a security fix. so It's over the maintenance phase for Ruby 2.2.
Also available in: Atom