Some links broken in README
Some links broken in README is original issue.
And I tried to fix links, but some problems occur.
- Current README.md's link is
[win32/README.win32](win32/README.win32)and it works on github, but rdoc generates broken link.
- Using rdoc-ref suggested in Convert links to local files in markdown, it works rdoc generated html, but it does not work on github.
- Plain filename becomes link on rdoc generated html, but it does not become link on github.
- Sample site: https://md-link-test-2018.netlify.com/
- Source: https://github.com/znz/md-link-test-2018
Which is better?
Is there other better solution?