DevelopersMeeting before RubyKaigi2020
RubyKaigi 2020 will be at Fukuoka, Apr 9th to 11th, 2020. It should be good time to gather Ruby interpreter developers.
RubyKaigi 2020 organizers offered the meeting space at Apr 8th afternoon at RubyKaigi place.
- 2020/04/08 (Wed), before RubyKaigi2019
- Same place of RubyKaigi 2020
Same as last RubyKaigi, Cookpad Inc. will support travel fee (except hotel room fee) so please consider to attend this dev-meeting.
Also please invite people who are not a MRI committer but who are important person to talk with us.
I'll announce about this travel support soon.
Note that this meeting is limited to Ruby committers and invited people only because the room is not so big.
Call for Topics¶
- Please comment discussion topics on the meeting.
- We have limited time to discuss, so that I'll ask Matz which topics we should talk with, and make time schedule in advance if there are many topics.
- Meeting room has a projector so you can bring your slides.
- Maybe attendee's topics will be prioritize.
Updated by shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) 12 months ago
There has been an announcement recently about kaigi being delayed.
"All the events that were planned for April 9th-11th will be rescheduled
The dates listed here should perhaps be changed too, but I think a more
important question may be whether this may affect the ruby 3.0 release
process? I am asking specifically because from September to December
there is not as much time, compared to e. g. April to December.