Typo in enum.c
|ruby -v:||ruby 1.9.3dev (2011-02-11 trunk 30840) [x86_64-darwin10.6.0]||Backport:|
I found a small typo in enum.c source file.
diff --git a/enum.c b/enum.c
index 823d111..584b838 100644
@@ -537,7 +537,7 @@ inject_op_i(VALUE i, VALUE p, int argc, VALUE *argv)
* will be passed to the named method of memo.
* In either case, the result becomes the new value for memo.
* At the end of the iteration, the final value of memo is the
- * return value fo the method.
+ * return value for the method.
* If you do not explicitly specify an initial value for memo,
* then uses the first element of collection is used as the initial value
#1 Updated by Yukihiro Matsumoto about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r30857.
Gaku, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- enum.c (enum_inject): typo fixed. a patch from Gaku Ueda in . =end