crashs when Twitter.update_with_media with rails
|ruby -v:||ruby 1.9.3dev (2011-09-23 revision 33323) [x86_64-darwin10.6.0]||Backport:|
I'm using the Ruby 1.9.3dev and Ruby on Rails 3.1.3
When I use twitter gem and call 'Twitter.update_with_media', the interpreter crashs.
class WelcomeController < ApplicationController
Twitter.update_with_media("I'm tweeting with gem!", File.new('screenshot.png'))
it doesn't crash when I use 1.9.2. or 1.9.3dev without rails.
You can reproduse this situation to
- create new rails 3.1.3 projects
- add gem 'twitter' in your Gemfile
- configure twitter consumer key, secret and oauth token, secret in your config/initializers
- make the action WelcomeController#upload and route it to POST /upload
- run the server and access POST /upload
#1 Updated by Shota Fukumori about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- please upload full of log; your uploaded "crashog.txt" seems partial.
- "ruby -v" is not output of
ruby -v; please paste exact output of "ruby -v" like this: ruby 2.0.0dev (2011-11-25 trunk 33837) [x86_64-darwin11.2.0]
#6 Updated by Shota Fukumori about 2 years ago
SungHee Kang wrote:
Thanks. But how can I do this on rails?
Simply do `rails something|&tee… :-)
If you're using OSX, please upload a crash log generated by OS X
If Ruby crashed on OS X, you should have a crashlog under ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter or /Library/Logs/CrashReporter. You should paste or attach it if available.