Clean up a few calls to rb_intern()
|ruby -v:||ruby 2.0.0dev (2012-12-02 trunk 38137) [x86_64-darwin11.4.0]||Backport:|
This isn't really a bug, but it's not really a feature either so I wasn't sure what tracker to file this under. Apologies if I chose the wrong one.
This patch just cleans up a few calls to rb_intern() and replaces them with references to values from id.h
#1 Updated by Koichi Sasada over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r38143.
Charlie, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- array.c, enum.c, insns.def, io.c, numeric.c, parse.y, process.c, range.c: use prepared IDs. A patch from charliesome (Charlie Somerville). [Bug #7495]
- common.mk: add dependency to id.h.
- common.mk: replace IDHINCLUDES with id.h.