- Status changed from Open to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Yusuke Endoh to Zachary Scott
Oops, is it needed to replace "thr" with "thread"?
Some rdoc for join, value, raise, etc. uses "thr".
Yusuke Endoh firstname.lastname@example.org
i will commit only patch to Thread#backtrace_locations
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r39453.
Zachary, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- thread.c: Documentation for Thread#backtrace_locations
Also available in: Atom