Problems of the example of REXM::Attribute#namespace
The exmaple of the comment document of REXML::Attribute#namespace has some problems.
* An old style hash literal is used.
* The example really does not use EXML::Attribute#namespace
A patch to fix the example is attached to this ticket.
#3 [ruby-core:56243] Updated by Ippei Obayashi almost 3 years ago
zzak (Zachary Scott) wrote:
@ohai Thank you! It seems you removed an example for #add_attributes
Why was this removed?
This is because
* the example is a part the document of REXM::Attribute#namespace, not a part of REXML::Element#add_attributes
* REXML::Element#add_namespace is a better way to add a new namespace rather than add_attribute
#4 Updated by Zachary Scott almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100