Problems of the example of REXM::Attribute#namespace
|ruby -v:||ruby 2.1.0dev (2013-07-25 trunk 42169) [x86_64-linux]||Backport:||1.9.3: UNKNOWN, 2.0.0: UNKNOWN|
The exmaple of the comment document of REXML::Attribute#namespace has some problems.
* An old style hash literal is used.
* The example really does not use EXML::Attribute#namespace
A patch to fix the example is attached to this ticket.
- lib/rexml/attribute.rb: [DOC] Update example for #namespace Patch by Ippei Obayashi [Bug #8685]
#3 Updated by Ippei Obayashi over 1 year ago
zzak (Zachary Scott) wrote:
@ohai Thank you! It seems you removed an example for #add_attributes
Why was this removed?
This is because
* the example is a part the document of REXM::Attribute#namespace, not a part of REXML::Element#add_attributes
* REXML::Element#add_namespace is a better way to add a new namespace rather than add_attribute
#4 Updated by Zachary Scott over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100