Problems of the example of REXM::Attribute#namespace
The exmaple of the comment document of REXML::Attribute#namespace has some problems.
- An old style hash literal is used.
- The example really does not use EXML::Attribute#namespace A patch to fix the example is attached to this ticket.
- lib/rexml/attribute.rb: [DOC] Update example for #namespace Patch by Ippei Obayashi [Bug #8685]
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@42376 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
#3 [ruby-core:56243] Updated by ohai (Ippei Obayashi) almost 5 years ago
zzak (Zachary Scott) wrote:
ohai (Ippei Obayashi) Thank you! It seems you removed an example for #add_attributes
Why was this removed?
This is because
- the example is a part the document of REXM::Attribute#namespace, not a part of REXML::Element#add_attributes
- REXML::Element#add_namespace is a better way to add a new namespace rather than add_attribute
#4 Updated by zzak (Zachary Scott) almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100