jnchito (Junichi Ito)
- Login: jnchito
- Registered on: 08/29/2016
- Last connection: 09/23/2021
- 06:48 AM Ruby master Misc #17683: Current status of beginless range (experimental or not)
- Hello, is there anyone who is responsible for this? I need this information for the book I'm writing now.
- 01:40 AM Ruby master Feature #17724 (Closed): Make the pin operator support instance/class/global variables
- When I use pattern match with instance variables, I get an error message like "expecting local variable or method"
- 09:40 AM Ruby master Misc #17683 (Open): Current status of beginless range (experimental or not)
- A beginless range was experimentally introduced in Ruby 2.7.0:
- 11:47 PM Ruby master Bug #17466: Inconsistent backtrace order in Ruby 3.0
- > I'd like to have the same order because such an inconsistent results would confuse developers (especially beginners...
- 08:48 PM Ruby master Bug #17466 (Closed): Inconsistent backtrace order in Ruby 3.0
- I found the backtrace order is different between `ruby sample.rb` and irb in Ruby 3.0.
- 12:58 AM Ruby master Bug #17388: Doesn't Warning.warn support `category: :experimental` in Ruby 3.0.0?
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-2:
> If we are going to add support for an :experimental category, we sho...
- 08:09 PM Ruby master Feature #17391 (Open): How about removing File.exists?
- `File.exists?` has been deprecated since Ruby 2.1.0. I think the release of Ruby 3.0.0 might be a good time to remove...
- 01:30 AM Ruby master Bug #17387: About Warning.warn compatibility in Ruby 3.0.0
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-4:
> jnchito (Junichi Ito) wrote in #note-3:
> > Therefore, the compatib...
- 09:51 PM Ruby master Bug #17387: About Warning.warn compatibility in Ruby 3.0.0
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-2:
> The English documentation seems fine:
- 11:08 AM Ruby master Bug #17388 (Closed): Doesn't Warning.warn support `category: :experimental` in Ruby 3.0.0?
- I wrote the following script:
def self.warn(message, category: nil)
Also available in: Atom