jnchito (Junichi Ito)
- 11:34 PM Ruby master Bug #16503: "ret: 2, hash modified during iteration" error in Ruby 2.7.0
- Thank you very much for your quick fix. I left a comment in the meta-tags issue:
- 10:44 PM Ruby master Bug #16503 (Closed): "ret: 2, hash modified during iteration" error in Ruby 2.7.0
- I am running a Rails app on Heroku. After upgrading to Ruby 2.7, I sometimes get `ret: 2, hash modified during iterat...
- 05:13 AM Ruby master Bug #16453 (Open): irb crashes when using array literal and heredoc
- I wanted to type like this:
But IRB crashed after input "hello" (and retur...
- 05:15 AM Ruby master Feature #16372: Allow pattern matching to bind instance variables
- shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) wrote:
> If I understood you correctly then the suggestion is to allow both local and
- 10:18 AM Ruby master Feature #16372 (Rejected): Allow pattern matching to bind instance variables
- I tried this code, but got sytax error:
case [1, 2]
in @a, @b
syntax error, unexpected...
- 01:18 AM Ruby master Feature #16370 (Open): Pattern matching with variable assignment (the priority of `in` operator)
- I wrote this code:
n = 0
ret = n in 99
I expected `ret` was `false` but was `0` (truthy ...
- 01:21 AM Ruby master Misc #16365 (Closed): [PATCH] Remove duplicated line in NEWS
- I found a duplicated line in NEWS and created a patch to fix it.
- 07:07 AM CommonRuby Feature #15458 (Open): Automatic Exception#cause print in IRB
- According to Ruby 2.6 NEWS, the following feature will be added:
> Print cause of the exception if the exception i...
- 10:11 PM Ruby master Feature #5400: Remove flip-flops in 2.0
- Could you list this change on NEWS page?
This is because flip-flop is not used so often, but many people know it a...
- 12:22 AM Ruby master Bug #14732: CGI.unescape returns different instance between Ruby 2.3 and 2.4
- normalperson (Eric Wong) wrote:
> > > https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14732
> r63328 This also affects 2.3...
Also available in: Atom