bmwiedemann (Bernhard M. Wiedemann)
- Login: bmwiedemann
- Registered on: 11/18/2016
- Last connection: 01/11/2020
- 08:48 PM Ruby master Feature #8709: Dir.glob should return sorted file list
- The benchmark numbers above show a difference of 12%
That is probably the worst case, because usually, globs will ...
- 06:28 AM Ruby master Feature #8709 (Open): Dir.glob should return sorted file list
- There are two problems with unsorted glob:
1) it is different from glob in C, bash and perl that all sort by defau...
- 04:11 AM Ruby master Bug #13628 (Closed): rdoc json.gz files differ across builds
- lib/rdoc/generator/json_index.rb inserts the build time
into generated .gz files,
so they differ across each build,...
- 04:11 AM Ruby master Bug #13627 (Closed): created.rid prevents reproducible builds
- rdoc.rb inserts the current time into created.rid
so the file differs across each build,
making it hard for distrib...
- 02:51 PM Ruby master Bug #12954 (Closed): valgrind shows memory leaks
- I found that ruby itself is leaking plenty memory
in ruby2.2, ruby2.1 and ruby1.9
The only version without such lea...
Also available in: Atom