dylants (Dylan Thacker-Smith)
- Login: dylants
- Registered on: 03/12/2018
- Last connection: 09/29/2021
- 10:19 PM Ruby master Revision 4b80358e (git): Fix condition in cb_align_pos which should return early when aligned
- 09:59 PM Ruby master Bug #14607: Fix use of the rb_profile_frames start parameter
- > I need to remember why such special (additional) calculation is done
I'm not sure what you mean by additional ca...
- 06:28 PM Ruby master Feature #17790: Have a way to clear a String without resetting its capacity
- > Maybe String#capacity and String#capacity= would make sense?
Using `capacity=` for the method name would set the...
- 06:44 PM Ruby master Feature #17790: Have a way to clear a String without resetting its capacity
- If we want `clear` to shrink memory by default, a `shrink: true` keyword argument could be added so the user could ov...
- 06:38 PM Ruby master Feature #17790: Have a way to clear a String without resetting its capacity
- What makes sense probably depends on how long lived the String is and whether there is an upper-bound to how much nee...
- 12:12 AM Ruby master Feature #17749: Const source location without name
- I agree that `source_location` would be better for this new feature, since it is referring to the receiver of the cal...
- 07:57 PM Ruby master Bug #14607: Fix use of the rb_profile_frames start parameter
- The original patch has a merge conflict. However, I have opened a pull request with the fix for this issue (https://...
- 09:20 PM Ruby master Feature #12928: Use socket conect_timeout in net stdlib for open_timeout
- It looks like we can now use the `resolv_timeout` `Socket.tcp` option that was recently added by https://bugs.ruby-la...
- 06:21 PM Ruby master Feature #16336: Allow private constants to be accessed with absolute references
- https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/16123 added support for making private methods calls explicitly through `self`, so ...
- 06:37 AM Ruby master Bug #16332 (Closed): `defined?` constant access on `nil` is inconsistent with normal constant access
- Applied in changeset commit:git|ac112f2b5dc7e16ccde8f048be80946187a033b0.
Avoid top-level search for nest...
Also available in: Atom