- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/07/2010
- Last connection: 09/23/2013
- 08:39 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8077: Returning Dir objects from C extensions
- Any chance of this going ahead?
- 03:06 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8077: Returning Dir objects from C extensions
- The code I'm working with is wrapping the fdopendir(3) function (return a DIR* from a file descriptor). This is curre...
- 03:11 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8077 (Feedback): Returning Dir objects from C extensions
- In 1.8 it was possible to return Dir objects from C extensions by mimicking the code in dir.c and using Data_Wrap_Str...
- 10:21 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8050: struct stat to VALUE should be accessable from the C-API
- Can we also have a way to create a Dir object from a DIR pointer? Something like rb_dir_new(DIR *dir).
Also available in: Atom