struct stat to VALUE should be accessable from the C-API
filc.c has methods to turn an struct stat into an File::Stat, the problem is that this methods are not accessable from the outside, and cant me mimiced my coping into the c-Ext code.
so it would be good if there where a VALUE rb_stat_new(stuct stat); or something like that for the C-API
Updated by drbrain (Eric Hodel) over 7 years ago
- File file.c.rb_stat_new.patch file.c.rb_stat_new.patch added
- Category set to core
- Status changed from Open to Assigned
- Assignee changed from ruby-core to matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Target version set to 2.1.0
This patch seems to implement the feature.
Updated by nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r43107.
Hans, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
file.c: export rb_stat_new
- file.c (stat_new_0): constify.
- file.c (rb_stat_new): constify and export. based on a patch by Hanmac (Hans Mackowiak) at [ruby-core:53225]. [Feature #8050]