- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/25/2008
- Last connection: 08/23/2015
Reported issues: 31
- 07:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10600: [PATCH] Queue#close
- You misread about Go channel:
> **Sending to or closing** a closed channel causes a **run-time panic**.
> (on e...
- 07:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8976: file-scope freeze_string directive
- New constructor is a good thing.
But it is better to allow construction
to be mutable string. `"".for...
- 04:20 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11420: Introduce ID key table into MRI
- Koichi Sasada, did you measure performance of mix approach compared to hash?
Perhaps, threshold should be set to low...
- 06:54 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11420: Introduce ID key table into MRI
- > Which implementation do you like?
The one which will be faster.
Quadratic probing is simpler, so if it is not...
- 02:02 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11420: Introduce ID key table into MRI
- Koichi Sasada , i've made another one "hash" for your experiments
- 12:50 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11379: Difference in `Array#sort_by` method between Ubuntu Linux and OS X
- > I understand that the order cannot be guaranteed but I would expect it to work the same on all platforms.
- 09:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11298: [PATCH] socket: memoize common socket families in fptr->mode
- Did you make a mistake, or `after` is really slower?
- 09:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10585: struct: speedup struct.attr = v for first 10 attributes and struct[:attr] for big...
- imho, 0001 is very important, cause it gives most of performance improvement for usual case.
For now, I think twic...
- 07:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11283: Block assigned implicitly
- This is "hidden feature", not the bug: `Proc.new` can consume unnamed block passed to method.
It makes possible foll...
- 02:24 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10923 (Closed): Bug in io/wait/wait.c
return value s...
Also available in: Atom