- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/25/2008
- Last connection: 09/12/2015
Reported issues: 31
- 09:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11518: Queue enhancement - promote! and promote_all!
- First: you forgot to lock queue. Multithreading will bite you.
Second: if you want custom behaviour why don't you ...
- 09:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11517: Queue enhancement - conditional pop
- Why don't you use separate queue with separate worker? It will solve your use case.
Even if it is hard to separate...
- 06:00 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11471: min, min_by, max, max_by with optional parameter return a wrong value
- Algorithm should be based on a heap.
- 07:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10600: [PATCH] Queue#close
- You misread about Go channel:
> **Sending to or closing** a closed channel causes a **run-time panic**.
> (on e...
- 07:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8976: file-scope freeze_string directive
- New constructor is a good thing.
But it is better to allow construction
to be mutable string. `"".for...
- 04:20 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11420: Introduce ID key table into MRI
- Koichi Sasada, did you measure performance of mix approach compared to hash?
Perhaps, threshold should be set to low...
- 06:54 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11420: Introduce ID key table into MRI
- > Which implementation do you like?
The one which will be faster.
Quadratic probing is simpler, so if it is not...
- 02:02 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11420: Introduce ID key table into MRI
- Koichi Sasada , i've made another one "hash" for your experiments
- 12:50 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11379: Difference in `Array#sort_by` method between Ubuntu Linux and OS X
- > I understand that the order cannot be guaranteed but I would expect it to work the same on all platforms.
- 09:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11298: [PATCH] socket: memoize common socket families in fptr->mode
- Did you make a mistake, or `after` is really slower?
Also available in: Atom