- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/25/2008
- Last connection: 07/30/2015
Reported issues: 31
- 12:50 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11379: Difference in `Array#sort_by` method between Ubuntu Linux and OS X
- > I understand that the order cannot be guaranteed but I would expect it to work the same on all platforms.
- 09:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11298: [PATCH] socket: memoize common socket families in fptr->mode
- Did you make a mistake, or `after` is really slower?
- 09:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10585: struct: speedup struct.attr = v for first 10 attributes and struct[:attr] for big...
- imho, 0001 is very important, cause it gives most of performance improvement for usual case.
For now, I think twic...
- 07:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11283: Block assigned implicitly
- This is "hidden feature", not the bug: `Proc.new` can consume unnamed block passed to method.
It makes possible foll...
- 02:24 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10923 (Closed): Bug in io/wait/wait.c
return value s...
- 06:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10314: Default argument lookup fails in Ruby 2.2 for circular shadowed variable names
- It looks like it is better to make it an error than a warning.
- 06:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10714: Array#reject! nonlinear performance problem
- Zachary, patch fixes `reject!` and you test `select!`, ie patch fixes case when most items were deleted, and you test...
- 06:29 PM Ruby trunk Misc #10553: Ruby 2.2.0 release engeneering
- #10585 - speedup struct.c - first 2 patches ?
- 06:29 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10585: struct: speedup struct.attr = v for first 10 attributes and struct[:attr] for big...
- uploaded 0002 with NIL_P instead of == Qnil
- 05:03 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10585: struct: speedup struct.attr = v for first 10 attributes and struct[:attr] for big...
- khash were not best solution cause it doesn't store hashsum. Did you store string's hashsum as a part of a key?
Also available in: Atom