- Registered on: 09/25/2008
- Last connection: 03/09/2014
Reported issues: 29
- 09:48 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9425: [PATCH] st: use power-of-two sizes to avoid slow modulo ops
- Can you test this
+ if (SYMBOL_P(a)) a = (a >> RUBY_SPECIAL_SHIFT) ^ (a >>
(RUBY_SPECIAL_SHIFT + 3)); /* 3=ID_SCO...
- 10:30 AM ruby-trunk Feature #8426: Implement class hierarchy method caching
- parallel/continuation of this issue is in https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/9262
- 07:34 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9262: global_method_cache should be configurable or grow automatically
- I tried to do once with static variables, but had performance regression. Perhaps, i missed something.
- 10:59 AM ruby-trunk Bug #595: Fiber ignores ensure clause
- What about this ticket?
Guaranteed `ensure` inside of Fiber and Fiber.raise (as complement for Thread.raise) will be...
- 08:28 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9262: global_method_cache should be configurable or grow automatically
- Add couple of fixes to patch:
1. fix rb_mcache_resize - it didn't copy method_state and class_serial on resize, so t...
- 03:26 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9201: [patch] remove GC overhead for loaded_features_index
- Look at #8158 . Don't know if it still applies, but I will fix it if you interested in.
- 06:53 PM CommonRuby Feature #9023: Array#tail
- List (and Array) is a snake : everything but head is tail :)
2013/10/18 Fuad Saud <email@example.com>
- 09:38 PM ruby-trunk Feature #8985: xwillfree - promise to free memory
- SASADA Koichi wrote:
> Ah, it is synchronicity.
> I have another idea to approach for it.
> how about another v...
- 08:38 PM ruby-trunk Feature #8985 (Closed): xwillfree - promise to free memory
- This patch changes semantic of RUBY_GC_MALLOC_LIMIT.
Instead of being "periodical trigger" it becomes more like "saf...
- 01:23 PM ruby-trunk Feature #8579: Frozen string syntax
- 24.08.2013 23:55 пользователь "kstephens (Kurt Stephens)" <
> Issue #8579 ha...
Also available in: Atom