- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/25/2008
- Last connection: 03/01/2015
Reported issues: 31
- 02:24 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10923 (Closed): Bug in io/wait/wait.c
return value s...
- 06:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10314: Default argument lookup fails in Ruby 2.2 for circular shadowed variable names
- It looks like it is better to make it an error than a warning.
- 06:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10714: Array#reject! nonlinear performance problem
- Zachary, patch fixes `reject!` and you test `select!`, ie patch fixes case when most items were deleted, and you test...
- 06:29 PM Ruby trunk Misc #10553: Ruby 2.2.0 release engeneering
- #10585 - speedup struct.c - first 2 patches ?
- 06:29 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10585: struct: speedup struct.attr = v for first 10 attributes and struct[:attr] for big...
- uploaded 0002 with NIL_P instead of == Qnil
- 05:03 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10585: struct: speedup struct.attr = v for first 10 attributes and struct[:attr] for big...
- khash were not best solution cause it doesn't store hashsum. Did you store string's hashsum as a part of a key?
- 09:16 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10585: struct: speedup struct.attr = v for first 10 attributes and struct[:attr] for big...
- > [1/4] struct.c: speedup struct.name = v for small structs
> I agree this makes a noticeable improvement, but I am ...
- 04:47 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10575: [RFC] struct: avoid all O(n) behavior on access
- Couple of other struct optimizations in #10585
- 02:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10585 (Open): struct: speedup struct.attr = v for first 10 attributes and struct[:attr] ...
- 0001 - Define optimized setters for first 10 attributes.
0002 - Cache members definition in an subclasses - it is ...
- 09:42 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10498: Make `loop` yield a counter
- > I think having loop yield a counter is very useful, but it should check #arity != 0 for backwards compatibility.
Also available in: Atom