art.lussos (art lussos)
- Login: art.lussos
- Registered on: 08/06/2011
- Last connection: 09/24/2013
- 01:48 AM Ruby master Feature #5692 (Closed): IMAP -- error for msg_att will report the UID
- I am getting errors in msg_att and it would be easier if I could get the UID of the email causing the issue. What I p...
- 01:20 AM Ruby master Bug #5620 (Closed): (Net::IMAP::ResponseParseError) unexpected token LBRA (expected SPACE)
- We have a found an issue with one of the IMAP servers ( IMAP4rev1) we connect to:
- 12:49 AM Ruby master Feature #5373 (Closed): SMTP - new method
- I would like to add the following method to smtp.rb command dispatcher section.
# The reset command tells the mail...
- 12:16 AM Ruby master Bug #5162: IMAP error formatting string
- Shugo Maeda wrote:
> art lussos wrote:
> > In the method msg_att in the file imap.rb, the parse error is written a...
- 07:25 AM Ruby master Feature #5198 (Closed): IMAP -- would like fucntions that return the default ports
- POP and SMTP have functions like this and it would be nice to have them in IMAP as well.
# The default port for ...
- 03:18 AM Ruby master Bug #5163 (Closed): (Net::IMAP::ResponseParseError) unknown attribute `)'
- Every now and then we get the following ResponseParseError.
(Net::IMAP::ResponseParseError) unknown attribute `)'
- 12:47 AM Ruby master Bug #5162 (Rejected): IMAP error formatting string
- In the method msg_att in the file imap.rb, the parse error is written as
parse_error("unknown attribute `%s'", tok...
Also available in: Atom