- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/28/2009
- Last connection: 02/07/2016
- 08:22 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12117: UDPSocket.new crash on win32 with "rb_update_max_fd: invalid fd (xxx) given"
- Can no longer reproduce as of:
ruby 2.2.5p256 (2016-03-10 revision 54072) [i386-mswin32_100]
Seems to be fixed!...
- 08:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12117 (Open): UDPSocket.new crash on win32 with "rb_update_max_fd: invalid fd (xxx) given"
- OS is Windows 7. The following command line reproduces the issue:
$ ruby22 -rsocket -e "UDPSocket.new(Socket::AF_I...
- 11:31 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- email@example.com wrote:
> FYI I just got doxed for my role in proposing a code of conduct for the Ruby com...
- 06:32 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> Why fix what isn't broken?
> It may not be broken for you - does that me...
- 12:54 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- Please, no.
I'm utterly opposed to this sort of policing of language. (Apart from the anti-doxxing
- 03:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9715: ENV data yield ASCII-8BIT encoded strings under Windows with unicode username
- Agreed: although Ruby 2.2 appears to be trying to use locale to determine the encoding for environment vars, it's not...
- 12:09 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8543: new rb_iseq_load crash
- Addendum: Attached file in previous post also reproduces the crash
in the latest ruby trunk:
<compiled>:3: [BUG] ...
- 11:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8543: new rb_iseq_load crash
We've encountered a new crash related to RubyVM::InstructionSequence.load.
So far it has been reproducible ...
- 07:29 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11473: Immutable String literal in Ruby 3
- Yusuke Endoh wrote:
> Objection, unless a bailout is provided.
> `""` as a StringBuilder is acutally useful. `...
- 05:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11167: Allow an attr_ variant for query-methods that end with a question mark '?' charac...
- Hi Matz,
Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> Is there any real-world use-case for the proposal?
I've wanted this featu...
Also available in: Atom