- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/28/2009
- Last connection: 11/24/2014
Reported issues: 7
- 05:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11167: Allow an attr_ variant for query-methods that end with a question mark '?' charac...
- Hi Matz,
Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> Is there any real-world use-case for the proposal?
I've wanted this featu...
- 03:09 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8543: rb_iseq_load
- Eric Wong wrote:
> Sorry, the inline patch was an extremely hacky work-in-progress,
> but I think rb_iseq_load_fix...
- 11:13 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8543: rb_iseq_load
Eric Wong wrote:
> That was only one of the breakages :)
> Things have bitrotted a lot over the years.
- 11:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8543: rb_iseq_load
- Eric Wong wrote:
> Thanks for that data point, it was before I started mucking with iseq.
> Can you try inst...
- 07:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8543: rb_iseq_load
Koichi Sasada wrote:
> Thank you for your report.
> I'll check it (best effort. I ask my boss about prio...
- 07:38 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10177: Hash#has_key? and Hash#has_value? should be deprecated
First Last wrote:
> Tsuyoshi Sawada wrote:
> > I don't understand how `has_key?` is better
- 11:40 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8543: rb_iseq_load
Attached is a one-page PDF slide for the Ruby 2.2 feature proposal
developer meeting. It describes ...
- 10:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8543: rb_iseq_load
- Hello again,
The attached files comprise a small example which appears to consistently
reproduce a segmentation f...
- 08:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8543: rb_iseq_load
Just a data point:
With ruby 2.2.0dev (2014-04-16 trunk 45576) [i386-mswin32_100],
the rb_iseq_load examp...
- 03:01 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9737 (Open): Non-ASCII characters in the path to ruby executable break require paths
On Windows, if non-ASCII characters exist the path on which the ruby
interpreter is invoked, the character en...
Also available in: Atom