spatulasnout (B Kelly)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/28/2009
- Last connection: 02/07/2016
- 08:12 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14867: Process.wait can wait for MJIT compiler process
- Eric Wong wrote:
> email@example.com wrote:
>> Would it be simpler to track a set of pids created by MJIT, ignore...
- 10:33 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Issue #12004 has been updated by gkop (Gabe Kopley).
> matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote...
- 06:51 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14378: On windows, RUBY_FIXNUM_MAX of 64 bits ruby is 32 bits
- a mere data point:
(cygwin-64 ruby includes the full 64-bit Fixnum)
- 12:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14378: On windows, RUBY_FIXNUM_MAX of 64 bits ruby is 32 bits
- email@example.com wrote:
> what I only want to say is 'why didn't use typedef?...'
In the 1980s, when the 'i...
- 06:08 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14336: Create new method String#symbol? and deprecate Symbol class
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> You often say that symbols already exist in other languages and has been
- 10:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14277: Improve strings vs symbols ambiguity
- email@example.com wrote:
> I would say `:a.value == “a”.value # => true` But one has the
- 02:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7792: Make symbols and strings the same thing
- Hi Daniel,
Daniel Ferreira wrote:
> > (If not for the garbage collection problem, I would have designed
> > ...
- 07:46 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12650: Use UTF-8 encoding for ENV on Windows
Usaku NAKAMURA wrote:
> We don't want to break compatibility.
> Wait Ruby3.
We always invoke ruby with -E...
- 04:36 AM Ruby trunk Feature #3944: Add Fiber#root? method
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Couldn't anyone explain how the method will be used and why it will be necessary?
> As fa...
- 04:03 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6647: Exceptions raised in threads should be logged
- Daniel Ferreira wrote:
> Why do we need `Thread#report_on_exception` ?
> As I see it `Thread.report_on_exception` s...
Also available in: Atom