Hans de Graaff
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/14/2009
- Last connection: 04/24/2015
Reported issues: 6
- 05:53 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9644: ssl hostname verification security bug: verify_certificate_identity wildcard matching ...
- It looks like this is fixed with https://github.com/ruby/openssl/commit/e9a7bcb8bf2902f907c148a00bbcf21d3fa79596 whic...
- 05:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10647: fail install without zlib
- I'm reviewing our Gentoo patches for ruby 2.2.1 and noticed that there is a typo in this patch that causes installati...
- 05:11 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9113: Ship Ruby for Linux with jemalloc out-of-the-box
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> It's a common method for autoconfisticated programs.
> Did you have troubles with it?
- 07:27 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9113: Ship Ruby for Linux with jemalloc out-of-the-box
- Eric Wong wrote:
> firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > I want to suggest only add "--enable-jemalloc" (not default).
- 06:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8358: TestSprintf#test_float test failure
- This change is also causing issues for our Gentoo users that still use x86-based systems. See https://bugs.gentoo.org...
- 06:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5476: ruby 1.9.3_rc1 segfaults in test_fork.rb on HPPA
- It looks like this got fixed with http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/5488, we can no longer reproduce this in the lates...
- 06:31 PM Backport200 Backport #6504 (Closed): mkmf.rb should not use CFLAGS when compiling C++ code
- mkmf.rb currently sets CXXFLAGS to include CFLAGS. It should not do this because CFLAGS are meant for C compilation o...
- 03:50 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5476: ruby 1.9.3_rc1 segfaults in test_fork.rb on HPPA
- Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Ruby on hppa is broken because hppa (at least last time I checked) was using a LinuxThreads-...
- 01:52 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5476 (Closed): ruby 1.9.3_rc1 segfaults in test_fork.rb on HPPA
- Running tests on HPPA results in a segmentation fault when running test_fork.rb.
The downstream bug report at http...
- 06:13 PM Ruby trunk Feature #3719 (Assigned): open-uri should allow redirects from http to https
Currently open-uri does not allow redirects from http to https. http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/repositories/re...
Also available in: Atom