jaredbeck (Jared Beck)
- Login: jaredbeck
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/22/2013
- Last connection: 05/05/2022
- 08:18 PM Ruby master Feature #14602: Version of dig that raises error if a key is not present
- I personally don't mind `dig!`. I interpret the `!` as a general sign of caution, rather than some meaning specific t...
- 06:40 AM Ruby master Revision bbaebbf5 (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Fix contradictory message about deletion of default gem
- [Fixes #4733]
- 07:31 PM Ruby master Bug #17805: Segmentation fault at 0x0000000000000010 ruby 2.7.3p183
- peterzhu2118 (Peter Zhu) wrote in #note-1:
> Thank you for the report. It's a duplicate of #17780 which has been fla...
- 06:07 PM Ruby master Bug #17805 (Closed): Segmentation fault at 0x0000000000000010 ruby 2.7.3p183
- 08:32 PM Ruby master Feature #7511: short-circuiting logical implication operator
- The spirit of ruby is to make programmers happy. So, if logical implication would make programmers happy, we must con...
- 03:55 PM Ruby master Feature #13516: Improve the text of the circular require warning
- Thanks for the response, Robert. It would be great if the error message provided that level of detail. However, that ...
- 10:41 PM Ruby master Feature #13516 (Assigned): Improve the text of the circular require warning
- The warning currently reads:
`loading in progress, circular require considered harmful - /my/file.rb`
I think i...
- 12:43 AM Ruby master Bug #8308: Segmentation fault
- Feel free to close this. I haven't used ruby 2.0 in a while. All of my projects are using 2.1 or 2.2.
I don't th...
- 06:23 PM Ruby master Feature #3187: Allow dynamic Fiber stack size
Ruby 2.0 already has
Are these environment v...
- 02:22 PM Ruby master Bug #10475: Array#flatten should not accept a nil argument
- `flatten` also accepts `Float` values, apparently using `to_i` (aka. `truncate`) to convert to `Integer`.
Also available in: Atom