janko (Janko Marohnić)
- Login: janko
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/05/2014
- Last connection: 12/27/2020
- 12:40 PM Ruby master Bug #17481 (Closed): Keyword arguments change value after calling super without arguments in Ruby 3.0
- There seems to be a bug in Ruby 3.0 regarding keyword arguments and calling super without arguments, where the splatt...
- 05:07 PM Ruby master Feature #14426: [PATCH] openssl: reduce memory allocation in OpenSSL::Buffering#do_write
- The patch got outdated in the latest trunk, so I updated it again. It's a really small change with big impact on memo...
- 09:47 AM Ruby master Feature #14900 (Open): Extra allocation in String#byteslice
- When executing `String#byteslice` with a range, I noticed that sometimes the original string is allocated again. When...
- 11:07 PM Ruby master Feature #13626: Add String#byteslice!
- I support adding `String#byteslice!`. I've been using `String#byteslice` in custom IO-like objects that implement `IO...
- 12:28 PM Ruby master Bug #14745: High memory usage when using String#replace with IO.copy_stream
- > it looks like @stream_cipher.update can take a second destination arg (like IO#read and friends) and maybe that hel...
- 09:33 AM Ruby master Bug #14745: High memory usage when using String#replace with IO.copy_stream
- > Yes, this is an unfortunate side effect because of copy-on-write
> semantics of String#replace. If the arg (other_...
- 12:50 PM Ruby master Bug #14745 (Closed): High memory usage when using String#replace with IO.copy_stream
- I'm using custom IO-like objects that implement #read as the first argument to IO.copy_stream, and I noticed odd memo...
- 01:16 PM Ruby master Feature #14426: [PATCH] openssl: reduce memory allocation in OpenSSL::Buffering#do_write
- Any updates on this one? I think it would be nice to have this included in the next patch version. This will make mem...
- 12:36 PM Ruby master Feature #14426 (Closed): [PATCH] openssl: reduce memory allocation in OpenSSL::Buffering#do_write
- When writing data to an SSLSocket, there are a lot of, in my opinion, unnecessary strings being allocated, concretely...
- 12:29 AM Ruby master Feature #14404: Adding writev support to IO#write_nonblock
- > How ugly/tedious would it be for the users to deal with partial
> writes to use write_nonblock?
It does take a ...
Also available in: Atom