joker1007 (Tomohiro Hashidate)
- Login: joker1007
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/03/2014
- Last connection: 02/09/2021
- 07:57 AM Ruby master Bug #17289: Time#strftime occurs Segmentation Fault on ruby-2.7.2p137
I downgraded ruby to v2.7.1.
But in our environment, this error occurred with the same stacktrace.
- 12:35 PM Ruby master Bug #17289: Time#strftime occurs Segmentation Fault on ruby-2.7.2p137
- Additional Information:
* I used to use v2.6.2 and Segmentation fault does not occur at that time.
* This stacktr...
- 12:29 PM Ruby master Bug #17289 (Assigned): Time#strftime occurs Segmentation Fault on ruby-2.7.2p137
- Segmentation Fault occurred when I run Time#strftime via Time#iso8601 on ruby-2.7.2.
It occurs repeatedly about once...
- 05:28 AM Ruby master Feature #15879: Proposal: Time#to_i accepts :unit keyword
- > In contrast to this, your proposal with Time#to_i seems to return rounded results even though the method name is to...
- 09:22 AM Ruby master Feature #15879 (Open): Proposal: Time#to_i accepts :unit keyword
- I often need Unix time as microseconds or nanoseconds to serialize for other language environments.
For example, Jav...
- 07:59 AM Ruby master Feature #14836: Method to return first/last lineno/column of Proc
- Great work!!
What I want is this!
If ruby-trunk merges this patch, I will try to use.
- 10:14 AM Ruby master Feature #14836: Method to return first/last lineno/column of Proc
- I want this feature too.
I wrote a rubygem that parses proc and converts to AST::Node (of ast gem).
To inspect pr...
- 07:59 AM Ruby master Feature #14606 (Open): Change begin-else-end without rescue from warning to syntax error
- ~~~ ruby
# => :foo
# => :bar
- 11:32 AM Ruby master Bug #14012 (Rejected): NameError is raised when use class variables in Refinements
- Sorry in advance if other ticket exists.
In a case, Reference to class variables raises unnatural NameError.
- 12:57 PM Ruby master Bug #12521: Syntax for retrieving argument without removing it from double-splat catch-all
- I want this feature.
Keyword argument is safer and more explanatory than splat style.
But I sometimes want to pass ...
Also available in: Atom