d-snp (Tinco Andringa)
- Login: d-snp
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/20/2009
- Last connection: 11/18/2019
- 10:30 AM Ruby master Feature #15799: pipeline operator
- From my perspective, the |> operator exists because in functional programming languages you have these increasingly n...
- 02:55 AM Ruby master Bug #4662: Date#strftime %v gives allcaps instead of normal caps
- I have submitted a pull request for convenience:
- 02:53 AM Ruby master Bug #4662 (Closed): Date#strftime %v gives allcaps instead of normal caps
- Since the big strftime changes of past month strftime gives a capitalised month abbreviation like so:
- 01:23 AM Ruby master Bug #4655: String#to_c does not support scientific notation
- > Issue #4655 has been updated by Kenta Murata.
> Status changed from Open to Closed
Thanks for accepting...
- 08:56 AM Ruby master Bug #4655: String#to_c does not support scientific notation
- I've submitted a pull request for this bug:
- 07:45 AM Ruby master Bug #4655 (Closed): String#to_c does not support scientific notation
- Specs have been added for this but I did not find an issue for it so I report it here.
- 10:15 AM Ruby master Bug #4571: YAML.load given an ISO8601 timestamp creates an incorrect value for usec
- I have submitted a pull request for this bug:
- 12:53 PM Backport187 Bug #3075: Integer gets turned into Float in Rational
I figured it out. Since the Duration object responds to .kind_of? Integer it gets turned into a rational, and...
- 11:53 AM Backport187 Bug #3075 (Third Party's Issue): Integer gets turned into Float in Rational
This bug is as weird as the subject sounds:
I'm sorry it uses a method fro...
- 07:42 AM Backport191 Backport #1063: in `write': Not enough space - <STDOUT> (Errno::ENOMEM) on Windows XP
It's still broken/broken again :(
ruby --version: ruby 1.9.1p129 (2009-05-12 revision 23412) [i386-mswin...
Also available in: Atom