Document update for GDBM#select
The current documentation states select() iterates over the values and returns an array of the values for which the block returns true. Actually, it passes in key-value pairs to the block and returns an array of key-value pairs.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Applied to trunk and 1.8 in r25300.
- Status changed from Closed to Assigned
- Assignee set to yugui (Yuki Sonoda)
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r26010.
Justin, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
Also available in: Atom