Wrong value of sprintf("%020a",1)
The current trunk version works like this:
C:>ruby -e 'p sprintf("%020a",1)'
C:>ruby -e 'p sprintf("%020a",-1)'
As I tested the same C code with gcc 4.3.3, the correct result should be
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r29531.
Heesob, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- Status changed from Closed to Assigned
- Assignee set to yugui (Yuki Sonoda)
- Tracker changed from Bug to Backport
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
Also available in: Atom