Regression of __method__ on 1.9
As found on:
[:one, :two].each do |name|
t = Testing.new
t.one # => two
t.two # => two
Output is correct in 1.8.7, but not in 1.9.2.
Updated by nagachika (Tomoyuki Chikanaga) over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r31436.
Ryan, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- eval.c (frame_func_id): method return different name from
methods defined by Module#define_method with a same block.
[ruby-core:35386] fixes #4606
- eval (method_entry_of_iseq): new helper function. search control frame stack for a method entry which has given iseq.
- test/ruby/test_method.rb: add tests for #4696