Remove extra ":" in errors created by ossl_raise
Callers of ossl_raise do not need to provide a ":" at the end of the error string because ossl_raise calls ossl_make_error which will add the ":" if necessary.
Without this patch some OpenSSL errors look like "SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list:: no cipher match (OpenSSL::SSL::SSLError)"
This patch removes the extra ":" added by callers of osl_raise so errors look like "SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list: no cipher match (OpenSSL::SSL::SSLError)".
Updated by Anonymous almost 10 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r33821.
Eric, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- ext/openssl/ossl_pkey_dsa.c: remove redundant colon from error message.
- ext/openssl/ossl_ssl.c: ditto.
- ext/openssl/ossl_pkey_rsa: ditto. [Bug #5604] [ruby-core:40896]