rdoc for Logger class (improve example)
ruby 1.9.3p243 (2012-06-28 revision 36244) [i686-linux]
the patch improves the main example
- more consistent with the other examples (log -> logger)
- avoids syntax errors =end
Updated by drbrain (Eric Hodel) about 9 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r36483.
Marcus, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- lib/logger.rb: Updated example in Logger comment to match other examples and fixed a bug. Patch by Marcus Stollsteimer. [Bug #6759]