Sugfault in Ruby Head
Updated by ko1 (Koichi Sasada) about 7 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r40974.
Sam, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- ext/objspace/object_tracing.c: fix a bug reported at "[ruby-core:55182] [ruby-trunk - Bug #8456][Open] Sugfault in Ruby Head" Care about the case TracePoint#path #=> `nil'.
- ext/objspace/object_tracing.c: add two new methods:
- ObjectSpace.allocation_method_id(o) They are not useful for Object.new because they are always "Class" and :new. To trace more useful information, we need to maintain call-tree using call/return hooks, which is implemented by ll-prof http://sunagae.net/wiki/doku.php?id=software:llprof
- test/objspace/test_objspace.rb: add a test.