Add examples for SimpleDelegator
SimpleDelegator’s documentation lacked an example of its primary
feature, that it automatically sets the object passed to its initializer
as the delegated object.
- Add implicit setobj example
- Add example showing that super is available as a shortcut to
Updated by zzak (Zachary Scott) almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r41905.
Caleb, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- lib/delegate.rb: Add example for setobj and getobj
[Bug #8615] Patch by Caleb Thompson