Add examples for SimpleDelegator
|ruby -v:||2.0.0||Backport:||1.9.3: UNKNOWN, 2.0.0: UNKNOWN|
SimpleDelegator’s documentation lacked an example of its primary
feature, that it automatically sets the object passed to its initializer
as the delegated object.
- Add implicit setobj example
- Add example showing that super is available as a shortcut to getobj.
- lib/delegate.rb: Add example for setobj and getobj [Bug #8615] Patch by Caleb Thompson
#2 Updated by Zachary Scott almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100