[DOC] Several fixes for the BigDecimal documentation
Clarify the return value types of abs, fix, and frac.
(They return the results as a BigDecimal; targeted against misunderstandings like issue #10569).
Several fixes for the BigDecimal documentation:
- fix broken labeled lists,
- fix formatting of code examples,
- fix/improve some call-seq's,
- small improvements.
Updated by hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA) over 6 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r49219.
- ext/bigdecimal/bigdecimal.c: fixes documentation like labeled lists, code examples etc. [ruby-core:66730][Bug #10576][ci skip]