send should not create immortal symbols
public_send is ok,
__send__ create immortal symbols when they shouldn't.
Updated by marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) about 5 years ago
- Assignee changed from marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) to nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada)
- Priority changed from Normal to 5
Mmm, I was hopeful about r49500 but it generates some failures in
test/drb/test_drb.rb, so there's something going on that's above my ruby-fu level.
I reverted that commit, disabling the two tests.
I'm assigning this to Nobu, in hope he can come to my rescue...
Updated by nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) about 5 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r49505.
vm_insnhelper.c: fix missing reason
- vm_insnhelper.c (ci_missing_reason): return the reason of method missing in call info.
- vm_insnhelper.c (vm_call_opt_send): re-apply r49500 with the proper missing reason. [Bug #10828]