[DOC] Restore docs for String#<<
Since r56021 (Feature #12333),
String#<< is not documented; the patch fixes this.
A backport should only be needed for 2.4.
- Related to Feature #12333: `String#concat`, `Array#concat`, `String#prepend` to take multiple arguments added
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Applied in changeset r57758.
string.c: restore documentation for String#<<
- string.c: [DOC] restore documentation for String#<<
which became undocumented with r56021; fix a typo.
[ruby-core:79865] [Bug #13268]
- Backport changed from 2.2: UNKNOWN, 2.3: UNKNOWN, 2.4: UNKNOWN to 2.2: UNKNOWN, 2.3: UNKNOWN, 2.4: DONE
ruby_2_4 r57919 merged revision(s) 57758.
- Backport changed from 2.2: UNKNOWN, 2.3: UNKNOWN, 2.4: DONE to 2.2: DONTNEED, 2.3: DONTNEED, 2.4: DONE
Also available in: Atom