Typos in documentation of URI::Parser
- There is an attempt to write some parts in a fixed width font using -tags, but they don't work
- The first line of the example contains the symbol :ESCPAED, where two characters are mixed up.
Updated by drbrain (Eric Hodel) almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r32953.
Herwin, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- lib/uri/common.rb: Fix documentation of URI::Parser.new. Patch by Steve Klabnik. [Ruby 1.9 - Bug #5177]