Allow to disable versioned paths
I don't think that the versioned paths are always necessary, when using prefix is enough for most of the cases. Therefore I am attaching patch which allows to disable them during configuration step.
Note that this patch does not disable the version in include directory name, but this can be achieved by using different configuration option.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Category set to core
- Target version set to 2.0.0
The recent version of patch fix small issue with RubyGems LOAD_PATH order.
- Status changed from Open to Assigned
- Assignee set to Nobuyoshi Nakada
Ping? Could you accept this patch please?
- Target version changed from 2.0.0 to next minor
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
This is no more relevant. I opened #7807 for leftovers.
Also available in: Atom