Clean up some more calls to rb_intern()
Related to #7495, I cleaned up a few more calls to rb_intern, replacing some with IDs defined in id.h, and others with IDs interned once on initialization and then cached.
- Category set to core
- Status changed from Open to Assigned
- Assignee set to Charlie Somerville
- Target version set to 2.0.0
IMO, it's OK.
Does anyone have another opinion?
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Target version changed from 2.0.0 to next minor
Whoops I forgot about this ticket.
I'll commit it soon.
- Target version changed from next minor to 2.1.0
I have an opinion.
I want to move all static IDs move to defs/id.def. I have no objection with this patch. But all of replace can be replaced after that.
What do you think about?
Why not idCmp and idPow in array.c?
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
nobu: I'll close this ticket - the patch is unlikely to still apply cleanly.
Also available in: Atom