gem release of io-console is broken on Windows
Lot of folks are having issues with latest io-console gem that got released:
The code in the GitHub repository is 3 years old, so I can't provide a pull request that patches the behavior.
I'm not sure where the code that is part of the gem is coming from, since io-console compiles without issues as part of Ruby extensions.
I'm opening this here due the lack of feedback on GitHub issues and the raise of more reports about this issue.
io/console: compatibility with 1.9
- ext/io/console/console.c (rawmode_opt, console_dev): compatibility with ruby 1.9. [Bug #7847]
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@39268 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
- ext/io/console/io-console.gemspec: bump to 0.4.2. now explicitly requires ruby 1.9.3 or later. [Bug #7847]
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@39272 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
#1 Updated by nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
#4 [ruby-core:56426] Updated by naruse (Yui NARUSE) over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
http://rubygems.org/gems/io-console/versions/0.4.2 is released at February 16, 2013.