open-uri meta_add_field method removed
In the fix for bug #4964 the method Meta#meta_add_field(name, value) was removed and replaced with meta_add_field2(name, values) Note plural!
This breaks code that uses meta_add_field. e.g. HTTPClient.
The fix is to re-implement meta_add_field using meta_add_field2
- lib/open-uri.rb (meta_add_field): : Re-implemented. [Bug #9051] patch by Eamonn Webster.
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@43430 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
#1 [ruby-core:58034] Updated by naruse (Yui NARUSE) over 4 years ago
- Category set to lib
- Status changed from Open to Assigned
- Assignee set to akr (Akira Tanaka)
- Target version set to 2.1.0
- Backport changed from 1.9.3: UNKNOWN, 2.0.0: UNKNOWN to 1.9.3: DONTNEED, 2.0.0: DONTNEED
How do you think, akr?
#2 Updated by akr (Akira Tanaka) over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100