win32.h is not installed by '(n)make install)
I try to install ruby-2.0.0-p353 (also rubytrunk) using 'nmake install' but ruby/win32.h does not include in include directory.
cause: tool/rbinstall.rb checks that it's required win32.h by 'unless RUBY_PLATFORM =~ /mswin|mingw|bccwin/.
It's ok but current common.mk invokes rbinstall.rb with -r./$(arch)-fake and it only rests 'i386' in RUBY_PLATFORM.
I'm not certain the reason of $(arch)-fake, so don't know how to fix it.
- win32/Makefile.sub (fake.rb): fixed wrong RUBY_PLATFORM, to correctly install win32.h. [Bug #9199] reported by arton.
#2 [ruby-core:58820] Updated by Usaku NAKAMURA about 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Nobuyoshi Nakada to Masaki Matsushita
- Backport changed from 1.9.3: UNKNOWN, 2.0.0: UNKNOWN to 1.9.3: DONTNEED, 2.0.0: REQUIRED
this problem caused by r42862.
Why does INSTRUBY always need to include $(arch)-fake ?
It is only needed when cross compiling and prereq, IMO.
#4 Updated by Usaku NAKAMURA about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100