Something wrong with Enumerator#size ?
enum = 2.step(1, 3)
enum.size #=> 1
It should be 0, shouldn't it? ( Windows )
- Target version changed from next minor to 2.2.0
- Assignee changed from matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) to marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune)
Indeed, I'll fix this asap. Thanks
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r45187.
numeric.c: check signs before division
- numeric.c (ruby_num_interval_step_size): check signs and get rid
of implementation dependent behavior of negative division.
While I appreciate the intention, why did you fix this while I stated I would and assigned the issue to myself?
Sorry, I did it last night but had no time to commit, and missed to check the latest status this morning.
- Backport changed from 1.9.3: UNKNOWN, 2.0.0: UNKNOWN, 2.1: UNKNOWN to 1.9.3: DONTNEED, 2.0.0: REQUIRED, 2.1: REQUIRED
- Backport changed from 1.9.3: DONTNEED, 2.0.0: REQUIRED, 2.1: REQUIRED to 1.9.3: DONTNEED, 2.0.0: DONE, 2.1: REQUIRED
- Backport changed from 1.9.3: DONTNEED, 2.0.0: DONE, 2.1: REQUIRED to 1.9.3: DONTNEED, 2.0.0: DONE, 2.1: DONE
Also available in: Atom