BOM disables "mismatched indentations" warning
ruby -w doesn't show "mismatched indentations" when scripts containing BOM.
This issue occurs on Ruby 2.3 and later.
- Backport changed from 2.3: UNKNOWN, 2.4: UNKNOWN to 2.3: REQUIRED, 2.4: REQUIRED
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Applied in changeset trunk|r60160.
parse.y: token info with BOM
- parse.y (parser_prepare): set token_info_enabled flag first,
before returning at BOM. [ruby-dev:50288] [Bug #13998]
- Backport changed from 2.3: REQUIRED, 2.4: REQUIRED to 2.3: REQUIRED, 2.4: DONE
ruby_2_4 r62691 merged revision(s) 60160.
- Backport changed from 2.3: REQUIRED, 2.4: DONE to 2.3: DONE, 2.4: DONE
ruby_2_3 r62822 merged revision(s) 60160.
Also available in: Atom