gem update --system crashes ruby with a segmentation fault.
Running "gem update --system" caused Ruby to crash. I am running under Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 3.
I have attached the resulting error message as a separate file. I hope this is useful in finding the problem.
- Category set to lib
- Status changed from Open to Assigned
- Assignee set to drbrain (Eric Hodel)
Do you get this problem with newer versions of 1.9.1?
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
Hi, Marc Paterno
Sorry for late response, but please give us your feedback.
Yusuke Endoh firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority changed from Normal to 3
- Tracker changed from Bug to Backport
- Status changed from Feedback to Rejected
Also available in: Atom