Struct does not define #to_ary, needed for implicit-splat.
Now that #to_ary is used for implicit-splat, I believe it would be useful to support implicit-splat for Structs, since they share some behavior with Arrays.
- Status changed from Open to Assigned
- Assignee set to naruse (Yui NARUSE)
- Assignee changed from naruse (Yui NARUSE) to matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version set to next minor
- Status changed from Assigned to Rejected
Struct objects are not arrays. to_ary should be defined for objectw that conform every Array methods.
Also available in: Atom