mkmf does not include include paths from pkg_config anymore
#6504 does that, for cpp files
$CFLAGS is not used anymore, so the problems are the include paths:
- there is no
$CXXFLAGSglobal variable defined
- pkg_config does not add the includes paths to the correct
so my gems are currently broken for ruby trunk and if i fix that it may be broken for the older ruby
merge revision(s) 44459,44470,47457: [Backport #8315]
* lib/mkmf.rb (configuration): Make CXXFLAGS customizable. Patch by Kohei Suzuki (eagletmt). [Fixes GH-492] * lib/mkmf.rb (MakeMakefile#pkg_config): append --cflags to also $CXXFLAGS, as they are often used by C++ compiler. [Bug #8315]
#5 [ruby-core:64882] Updated by nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
#9 [ruby-core:65046] Updated by nagachika (Tomoyuki Chikanaga) over 3 years ago
Sorry, r47587 breaks build of digests/*.
I overlooked r44459 and r44460 because they seems a new feature (and there's no ticket for these commits).
But I think r44459 is rather a bug fix for degrade introduced by r39994.
I additionally backported r44459 and r44470 to check if they fix build error on RubyCI.
usa san, how do you think?
ruby_2_0_0 includes r39994 too.
#10 [ruby-core:65080] Updated by usa (Usaku NAKAMURA) over 3 years ago
- Backport changed from 2.0.0: REQUIRED, 2.1: DONE to 2.0.0: DONE, 2.1: DONE