inheritance.rb: 27: [BUG] Segmentation fault at 0x00000c
ruby 2.1.0p0 (2013-12-25 revision 44422) [i686-linux]
inheritance.rb:27: [BUG] Segmentation fault at 0x00000c
5 failed 24pullrequest.com rspecs after Ruby 2.1 upgrade
Steps to reproduce:
- Clone https://github.com/andrew/24pullrequests
- Run "unset GITHUB_KEY" to turn off this env variable.
- Run "rake" before "2.1.0" change to see they all run green.
- Changed .ruby-version and Gemfile "ruby" line to 2.1.0.
- Run any of these rspecs to see failed rspecs (they all fail):
- rspec spec/controllers/gifts_controller_spec.rb
- rspec spec/models/pull_request_spec.rb
- rspec spec/models/user_spec.rb
- rspec spec/requests/dashboard_spec.rb
- rspec spec/requests/gifts_spec.rb
- Gist of output is here: https://gist.github.com/jasnow/8148894
- Search for "=====" as the divider between rspecs.
- Hardware: Dell M1710 (32bit; laptop)
- OS: Ubuntu 13.10
- Memory: 4 GB