[PATCH] net/imap: support SNI
- Status changed from Open to Assigned
- Assignee set to shugo (Shugo Maeda)
I think this is necessary for the library to be able to connect to the Gmail server which now requires SNI.
Maybe POP3 & SMTP need this too.
Here's a possible workaround:
@sock.hostname = @host if @sock.respond_to? :hostname=
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
Applied in changeset trunk|r67488.
This fixes connecting using TLS 1.3 to imap.gmail.com
[Fix GH-2077] [Feature #15594]
From: Marc-Antoine Perennou Marc-Antoine@Perennou.com
- Related to Bug #15769: Backport r67563: SNI is not enabled in Net::IMAP added
- Related to Bug #16028: Backport r67563: SNI is not enabled in Net::IMAP added
Also available in: Atom