[PATCH] net/imap: support SNI
- Assignee set to shugo (Shugo Maeda)
- Status changed from Open to Assigned
I think this is necessary for the library to be able to connect to the Gmail server which now requires SNI.
Maybe POP3 & SMTP need this too.
Here's a possible workaround:
@sock.hostname = @host if @sock.respond_to? :hostname=
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Related to Bug #15769: Backport r67563: SNI is not enabled in Net::IMAP added
- Related to Bug #16028: Backport r67563: SNI is not enabled in Net::IMAP added
Also available in: Atom